Thursday, March 3, 2016

Revisiting The Old

For some time now I have being revisiting the old clothes I wore in my Skinner days to see if I could fit in it since noticing considerable difference in my size and amazingly, I have being enjoying the bliss of going back to my old clothes. A lot of the clothes has been perfect on me and I couldn't be happier with my weight loss journey. Some of my friends that I haven't seen are convinced that the photos are old but the amazing thing is that I took those pictures today.



 I still have a long way to go to actually get to my pre-weight gain days but everyday as I work towards taking back my health and weight, I thank God for his strength and help throughout this journey.  I also want to encourage everyone out there that it is possible to beat weight gain associated with thyroid. With perseverance and perisitence coupled with the right diet and exercise routine, you will get there. Have a lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment