Skip to main content
 Good morning and happy weekend to you all, hope you get to relax this weekend. And if your week was as stressful as mine, relaxation will be a welcomed pace. Unfortunately, this weekend isn't really relaxing for me but it is sure going to be fun. Am officially hosting my very first bridal shower (yippee) at my crib and I couldn't be happier.
 For my look, it is also an oldie but newbie as per my recent trend (since it has been a really long time since I wore the dress). This dress has been featured on this blog before but in a less formal look.
As for my weight loss journey, it continues and by next week I will be unveiling my new weight (I haven't checked it yet and am so anxious to know how far I have gotten) . Hoping to have reached at least 145lbs by then (fingers crossed). Going forward, I will try to incorporate my exercise routine and diet here for anyone who wishes to join me on this remarkable journey.

Have an amazing weekend and remain blessed.
P.S. your comment, observation and advice are always welcome but please keep it content appropriate. Thanks

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TURBAN DAY

My first attempt at incorporating a turban without wearing a trad went amazing well. I have been tying turbans and scarves a lot lately (and no it isn't religious more like my culture) but never tried it with a top and pants. So today, I decided to break that norm and use a turban with whatever I choose to wear. Hence, this outfit. What are your thoughts?.




My Favorite Links Of The Week

Today I would be highlighting my best links of the week and why. First of, none of the articles were written by me or anyone I know but they have greatly impacted my life. I love to read (it is actually a hobby, dorky I know) and enlighten my perspective on life in generally and this has really contributed to building of my character and probably personality. I will run through the links paragraph by paragraph and hopefully won't bore you.

I stumbled upon this advice "4 Ways to Increase Job Search Confidence" and I was immediately taken because the writer was speaking to me. Generally I tend to shy away from things I know I may not be qualified to do even though I may be wickedly good at it. I kind of keep my talent on the down low for fear of either seeming like a know it all or coming off wrong. I am not a perfectionist by any means but I am one of those people who believe that all arguments or opinions should be factually verifiable (I know it is bad and I am working o…

Holiday Snapshot

Good Morning Lovlies, Hope you're all having an awesome day. Just wanted to show you guys my holiday diary that I spent with my family. It was a brief stay but I tried as much as possible to have as much fun as possible.
Don't worry, I won't bore you guys with so many photos of the time well spent but a few won't hurt either.