Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday In Lace


 Happy Weekend to you all, today I will be serving you with this my old but new lace number that I wore to work today. The look made me feel confident, comfortable and sexy (😜).


  Styling it was easy, I went minimal with my jewerly and added a bit of edgy but trusty drama with my ankle boots.

 This Friday was one of the most amazing in a long time and I couldn't be happier. People in my life are increasingly telling me how confident and hot I look and I for one am owning the look. For now I am going to hold off weighing myself till the end of March but I assure you my numbers would be here on this blog when I eventually hit the scale.

 Funny enough, I have never had this outfit on my blog before therefore it is something new here but definitely an oldie in my wardrobe. Can't wait to revisit more outfit from the past.
 
 Have fun this weekend and don't do what I wouldn't do (not sure what that is exactly). Stay happy, positive, fulfilled and you. Cheers 👍

4 comments:

  1. Nice look... Love the ankle boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look... Love the ankle boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start your day positively and the rest will follow. Please do visit my site.Thank you and have a good day.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete