Saturday, February 27, 2016

Friday Breeze

Happy weekend everyone, hope you all are having fun. So this year, my commitment to my weight loss journey has been paying off and what better way to flaunt it that here. So am bringing to you my slimmer look for today's post.




 Am currently 149lbs from 164lbs and my goal is to get to 137lbs before the end of the first half of this year. It hasn't been an easy journey too with many neigh sayers  discouragingly telling me it is impossible to go back to how I looked pre my diagnosis. But this is my year of proving all my haters and discouragers wrong. Am doing it and am going to get there.

So to all of you who have been told you can never achieve this or that,you aren't capable of doing this or that; am telling you today to stand with me and kick ass (mostly those of your haters). You can do it, it may not be easy, it may take a while but I assure you with persistence and perseverance you will get there.

To all of you out there, am wishing you a happy weekend filled with love and breaking boundaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment