Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My Week Under Review

Good Morning dearies, sorry I have being MIA for a while now but I would just use this post to highlight my last two weeks.

Firstly, on Sunday was my sister's wedding anniversary and it was fun (at least for the both of them).
Then, Saturday was the presidential election here and so far it has being incident free (which is amazing)
Well before all that, I was sick (really sick) and the doctor attributed it to stress and put me on bed rest (well at least, I got to be off work hahaha).

And last but not the least, Easter is around the corner and I am confused as to what to do. Family reunion, Reunion with my friends, My colleague's wedding, My friend's wedding, The Weekend with my Sis and Church Retreat (so confused right now and Easter is in less than two days).

And this is my happy smile because I have an amazing news but I am not allowed to share it now but soon my dearies sooon.


12 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great week!
    I'll be waiting for some great news
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to know about those great news! :) you have a gorgeous smile my dear, you're really pretty!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pics!

    www.fashi0n-m0de.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking stunning!

    XXX
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Sister and her hubby are cute../.
    Glad you fine now doll
    fashionitazbyuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great post! you have a wonderful blog!:)

    mfashionfreak♥blog
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos. Hope you are feeling much better now x

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy the weekend and Happy Easter!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute smile www.mydiaryasagrowinggirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those pearls! Can't wait for your amazing news <3

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you getting married? I want to know? Or having a baby? :) both?
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete