Tuesday, August 26, 2014

MONOCHROME

Good Morning y'all, I have been down with cold and mad headache. I just want the the hot weather to come already, am tired of this waiting game. Anyway, my nose has been running non-stop and I can't even go anywhere without handkerchiefs and inhaler. How is this fair but today I decided to snap for my blog regardless of how I was feeling.

Since I have been totally down I have been wearing simple outfits with as little make-up and jewelries as possible as any scent make me sneeze and I really don't need any form of load weighing me down. I have also been exercising more and my bone has been aching me. So lets just say I feel like crap but it's all good, this cup would pass over me.

The outfit was basically a white and black dress and a newly acquired blazer ( I totally have a thing for black blazers). See the snap shots below:

 What do you guys think? this is officially the longest it has taken me to write a post and take snapshots, I kept sneezing all through.









27 comments:

  1. amazing loook

    http://amandachic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!
    Love it.

    New OUTFIT online, what do you think about?


    My blog is now available in all languages of the world, do you know?
    BABYWHATSUP.COM, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look!
    enter my 100$ Chicwish giveaway! :)

    Leonor
    www.thesparklinglemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely outfit
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you still battling for blog traffic? You want to get more readers to your website and smile away with money in your pocket?? Then, it's time to make your dreams comes through.. Why not participating in the LinkMeToYou.. Visit: www.g3wap.blogspot.com.es/2014/08/webmastersbloggers-time-add-your-site.html and submit your blog url...

    I'm sorry Chiamaka Abasilim for spmming your blog.. Hey! Wait a sec. You also spam mine too.. But don't wary.. I won't remove your comments..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress, you always have the best dresses!

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is cute, nice post, loking fab.. http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/ new post on blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that dress! Hope you feel better soon!

    Hugs from Denmark x
    Mathilde | MATHILDE JULIE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice classic combo.... Hope you feel better. take care.

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  10. O no! I hope oyu will get well as soon as possible. I love your look! That dress looks fantastic on you!

    www.look-scout.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Classy outfit, get well soon.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the monochrome check. Hope you feel better soon
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. always love pieces with geometrics shapes. this is a great dress! love, love!

    mon | http://www.monsemble.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry to hear about your cold, Love the outfit
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. the print skirt is perfect ! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look very nice :)

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice doll,you look as a business girl!

    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think you still look great despite the fact that you were sick. That dress is stunning and I also have a thing for black blazers (one can never have too many lol)! I hope you feel better soon <3

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing dress! Looks so good on you.

    www.effierced.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your work style.
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete