Thursday, August 21, 2014

Green Crazy

Dear All, Thank you for your encouragements. It meant the world to me. Today, I woke up late with no outfit idea in mind so I went for trusty LBD but not to be stuck in a style rot I added a multi-colored blazer. Then I capitalized on the green part to add different shades of green as accessory.

Not to be too out there my outfit today was basically so I don't look like a bore. An LBD with pumps would look too understated for me (everyone at work would be wondering if someone died) and since I was too drowsy to come up with anything other than an LBD, I made it the center of my outfit where every other piece played against.

 My plaid jacket has a way of working magic on anything I pair it with, It amazing. It takes a blah outfit to another level of awesome and it is never boring.
If I am ever asked for a piece in my wardrobe that I can't live without, it would be this plaid jacket. It is boxy, plaid and stunning. What more can one ask from a jacket.

I also went a bit green crazy trying out all shades (okay not all but most shades) of green in my closet and it didn't turn out bad at all. In short, I loved it.

What are your thoughts? Love to always get your feedback. Have a lovely day.


19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always! i love the print of your blazer

    www.lesley-kim.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jacket! Great pattern
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post:
    Must have for a picnic
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The plaid blazer and coloured pumps really change the look of your LBD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the blazers
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color of that blazer!
    Twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fresh and gorgeous way to add colors to the LBD :)

    http://kjandersen.org/

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! I really like the LBD!!!
    kisses http://miescueladetacones.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a cute plaid blazer, nice outfit generally

    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/08/style-chat-with-sheriden-garrett.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its a cute plaid blazer, nice outfit generally

    http://www.icelawblog.com/2014/08/style-chat-with-sheriden-garrett.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit! The plaid blazer really funks it up and makes it look more trendy <3 You look great!

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Green blazer makes a great contrast to LBD ! Nice job-outfit.
    Sily

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely look, i love your blazers so much <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful post!

    New OUTFIT online, what do you think about?


    My blog is now available in all languages of the world, do you know?
    BABYWHATSUP.COM, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. loving your plaid jacket; very retro chic!

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete