Skip to main content

AM SO BLUE

Happy Friday to all my lovelies, I am terrible skeptically about this weekend. In an earlier post I shared with you all how I got my phone stolen at a weeding so generally having to go to another weeding this weekend on the mainland is giving me a fright. I have had all manner of thoughts, maybe I should leave my phone and all gadgets at home or maybe this time I would be safe. That and my seemingly complicated personal life is really getting me all worked up.

Don't be alarmed, my life isn't filled with uncertainties. I am certain of my love for God, my career, my family and friend and life. I am certain of my love for finance and fashion. I am also certain that regardless of the negative occurrence happening right now in my country, I don't wish to be born in any other place.

Enough of my blabbing all about my life, so sometimes this week I took a picture of one of my favorite pencil skirt ( I have worn it once on this blog seen Here) but this time I styled it with my equally favorite black top for work and this was the result.
 These snapshots are particularly funny because I was dancing when a friend of mine decided it would make beautiful pictures and these are the nice once believe me. Some were just out of this world hideous. Now I know I make faces while dancing. Nobody should take a snapshot of me dancing ever again (okay an exception would be on my wedding day but make sure the shots are nice).

And eventually I got tired but heh it was fun while it lasted and before I actually saw the pictures lol. They were a lot them by the way.
  Since I work in a corporate environment a jacket was a must to complete this office look. Hence these snapshots. I believe that work wear need not be boring and stuffy. And this is my way of making it fun.











Comments

  1. you rock girl
    Gladiator Sandals: http://goo.gl/wY08CW
    Pants: http://goo.gl/dNJSv7
    Dress in Black: http://goo.gl/4ZbFHF
    Shirt in multi-color: http://goo.gl/o6h2T4
    Sandals in Gold: http://goo.gl/OpFM3N
    Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. you blue me out loolol nice
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely. Love the blue skirt.

    Theloveofmary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute shirt ! :D


    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sophisticated and chic hun! You are ROCKING that skirt! #werk
    Thank you for the blog visit babe, hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog


    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely skirt, you look stylish.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog love! Love your hair in these photos xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous, girl! That shade of blue is so stunning <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous, girl! That shade of blue is so stunning <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Great outfit darling!
    Do you wanna follow each other?
    Kisses!

    zabawa-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous outfit :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your look!! Wonderful! And I love the top – especially with the jewelry around the neckline!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute outfit girl, you on top.. i love your pencil skirt and the colour.. looking sweet. happy new week http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its gonna be a blue day. Love the outfit
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great color combo.... you are so classy!!!!!
    Kisses doll!!!
    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look gorgeous in this outfit, love your skirt <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TURBAN DAY

My first attempt at incorporating a turban without wearing a trad went amazing well. I have been tying turbans and scarves a lot lately (and no it isn't religious more like my culture) but never tried it with a top and pants. So today, I decided to break that norm and use a turban with whatever I choose to wear. Hence, this outfit. What are your thoughts?.




My Favorite Links Of The Week

Today I would be highlighting my best links of the week and why. First of, none of the articles were written by me or anyone I know but they have greatly impacted my life. I love to read (it is actually a hobby, dorky I know) and enlighten my perspective on life in generally and this has really contributed to building of my character and probably personality. I will run through the links paragraph by paragraph and hopefully won't bore you.

I stumbled upon this advice "4 Ways to Increase Job Search Confidence" and I was immediately taken because the writer was speaking to me. Generally I tend to shy away from things I know I may not be qualified to do even though I may be wickedly good at it. I kind of keep my talent on the down low for fear of either seeming like a know it all or coming off wrong. I am not a perfectionist by any means but I am one of those people who believe that all arguments or opinions should be factually verifiable (I know it is bad and I am working o…

Holiday Snapshot

Good Morning Lovlies, Hope you're all having an awesome day. Just wanted to show you guys my holiday diary that I spent with my family. It was a brief stay but I tried as much as possible to have as much fun as possible.
Don't worry, I won't bore you guys with so many photos of the time well spent but a few won't hurt either.