Skip to main content

THE LIEBSTER AWARD


Guys I was nominated for Liebster Award by Chiemela Steve of IcelawBlog,

The Liebster award rules are:
  • You must link back to the person who nominated you.
  • You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
  • You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 or 2000 followers to answer you questions.
  • You cannot nominate the person that nominated you.
  • You must let the nominees know you have nominated them.
Steve's Questions Were:
1. What made you decide to own a blog?
2. Have you ever had any MAJOR outfit disaster before?
3. Inspiration for blog posts?
4. Dream location ?
5.Weird fact about yourself.
6. Most expensive fashion item you own?
7. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
8. Favorite blog?
9. Novels /music or movies?
10. Favourite meal?
11. Most beautiful place you have visited?

My Cheeky Answer are as follows:
  1. I started my blog as a way to reach people who understood my passion for fashion and yet had their fashion choices streamlined as a result of their job.
  2. I think I have had several but I look at them more as stepping stone to becoming a fashionista.
  3. I get inspired a lot by my immediate environment, work and the fashion industry.
  4. My dream location would be Paris, I have always wanted to experience the Parisian life.
  5. I am a hopeless romantic and I always give my all in everything I do regardless of the outcome.
  6. A versace leather bomber my dad bought for me.
  7. Ambivert (best of both worlds)
  8. My favorite blog would be Kenzas, I love her for her humor, outspokeness and style.
  9. Love all of them, love a good book (am more into inspiration these days), RnB (really soothing but love other genres) and movies (who doesn't love a good movie with some mind blowing plot or humor).
  10. I love beans and plantain (yeah, I am that weird)
  11. Not to be cliche or anything, my mum's villa. It's peaceful with a stream, orchard to just relax and a grandma who's sole purpose is to pamper me. what more can a girl ask for. Moreover they always have a festival going on there (amazing isn't it).
My nominees for this award are:

Comments

  1. Congrats! Love your style!

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parabéns pelo award você merece pela simpatia , beleza e carisma
    enviei no seu email o link do meu blog.
    Fiquei feliz e emocionada com seu comentário no meu blog.
    Moro num Pais muito distante do seu , mais pela fé chegamos a tocar em pensamento nas mãos de Deus.
    Tenho muito mais amizades verdadeiras fora do meu Brasil a 10 anos viajo pelo meu blog mundo a Fora.
    Convido a entrar nos seguidores do meu blog uma maneira de ter seu contato
    rapido comigo.
    Fica com Deus princesinha .
    Beijos e carinhos.
    Evanir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations. nice work. nice pictures. http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats babe http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!

    New OUTFIT online, what do you think about?
    BABYWHATSUP.COM


    Try to win my new PICTAGIVEAWAY.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it :)

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lindas as suas roupas algumas bem diferente daqui
    sem dizer que você também é muito bonita.
    Abraço.
    Brasil..Evanir.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on receiving the Liebster award!! You deserve it for keeping up a great blog <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. NICE SELECTION
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post dear!
    Kisses
    http://www.summerwine.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! Great blog
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete


  13. W O W!

    New OUTFIT online, what do you think about?
    BABYWHATSUP.COM


    Try to win my new PICTAGIVEAWAY.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! such a cool dresses!!! love specially the yellow one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats!!
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CASUAL FRIDAY

Am so sorry that I have been unavailable, I have been swamped these days that I basically only get time to sleep in the night which is mostly mornings anyway. Although I am still really swamped, I knew that I had to post on my blog. It has been way too long and I have missed my baby and my readers.

I have to skip back to work now but I will leave you guys with this snapshots. Hope you enjoy it.




I have been semi active on instragram as it is less time consuming but I promise I would soon be active back here. My vacation is starting November, so I would be on my blog every other day.






Suit And Tie

If you remember correctly, I showed you all My Big Reveal. So today you would be seeing it in an outfit. I woke up with Angelina Jolie's outfit to BAFTA award on my mind so I decided to replicate it while adding my own touch to the ensemble.


 Yeah, I tried it out with a white lace top. Different but me right?


 My ultimate goal was to take the look and make it as ladylike as possible without ruining the effect of the suit and tie. I loved the outcome and received lots of complements on it.
I also decide to play with grey, black and blue as my basics.
 What are your thoughts. Do you think my way of replication is cool or I should just stick to basic white shirt?














HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

Good Day Dearies, tomorrow is my country's independence day and I am more than elated about the possibility of a holiday. Still trying to figure out what am gonna do that day, was supposed to go paint-balling with my friends but some of them have exams coming up so that has to be moved. Now am left with planning the brief holiday myself, I really don't want to sleep through out the day. But whatever happens, am still grateful for the day.

Anyway as a truly patriotic citizen I decided to wear green throughout this week but yesterday I was unable to take a snapshot of my outfit bummer hence, the omission of yesterday's post. Today since I got a bit of spare time I decided to post my ootd yippee. This break won't last long so I have to be brief, see the snapshots below


 And am also using this medium to wish my fellow blogger Jennifer Richards a happy belated birthday. Hope to hear your thoughts on my outfit and I totally appreciated the feedback I got from my last post.