The Liebster award rules are:
- You must link back to the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 or 2000 followers to answer you questions.
- You cannot nominate the person that nominated you.
- You must let the nominees know you have nominated them.
Steve's Questions Were:
1. What made you decide to own a blog?
2. Have you ever had any MAJOR outfit disaster before?
3. Inspiration for blog posts?
4. Dream location ?
5.Weird fact about yourself.
6. Most expensive fashion item you own?
7. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
8. Favorite blog?
9. Novels /music or movies?
10. Favourite meal?
11. Most beautiful place you have visited?
My Cheeky Answer are as follows:
- I started my blog as a way to reach people who understood my passion for fashion and yet had their fashion choices streamlined as a result of their job.
- I think I have had several but I look at them more as stepping stone to becoming a fashionista.
- I get inspired a lot by my immediate environment, work and the fashion industry.
- My dream location would be Paris, I have always wanted to experience the Parisian life.
- I am a hopeless romantic and I always give my all in everything I do regardless of the outcome.
- A versace leather bomber my dad bought for me.
- Ambivert (best of both worlds)
- My favorite blog would be Kenzas, I love her for her humor, outspokeness and style.
- Love all of them, love a good book (am more into inspiration these days), RnB (really soothing but love other genres) and movies (who doesn't love a good movie with some mind blowing plot or humor).
- I love beans and plantain (yeah, I am that weird)
- Not to be cliche or anything, my mum's villa. It's peaceful with a stream, orchard to just relax and a grandma who's sole purpose is to pamper me. what more can a girl ask for. Moreover they always have a festival going on there (amazing isn't it).
My nominees for this award are: