Friday, June 13, 2014

T.G.I.F

Dear Friday,

Am so grateful you are finally here, you could not come soon enough and am also glad that you are coming along with Saturday and Sunday. Thank God you are here but I have a favour to ask you. Could you tell Monday to stay off me for a while (he's too stressful you know) and he should stay away with his friends Tuesday and Wednesday but I don't mind Thursday at least with him I know you are around the corner.

I love you Friday and would always want to be with you because you always come along with a great package for me called weekend.

Don't leave in a hurry like you did the week before.

Looking forward to spending some quality time with you.

Sincerely
Your Best Friend

Hahaha, that would be my letter to Friday, the best day of the week. Today I decided to be as casual as possible hence this outfit.









11 comments:

  1. Really nice look, blazer and tee is a perfect combo!

    The last FLASH TREND: CULOTTES PANTS on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jacket!
    http://sissascorner.blogspot.it/2014/06/godies-from-india-circus.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning !

    htpp://www.backstagebym.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your t-shirt!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful laid-back look. Perfect for the casual fridays. Yeah I totally agree with you the weekend is always gone to soon. Have fun and enjoy it pretty :)

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this laidback look. And I'm also loving your hairstyle!! You look so chic <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love it!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. THAT'S AMAZING!

    My new post is online, what do u think about?
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    Kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete