Pinterest

Thursday, April 17, 2014

BABY NAMING

Am so sorry that I have been unavailable for a while now, work has really been hectic and with other obligations I have been unable to blog. Although, I am not fully back as work is still overboard at the moment, I would try as much as possible to be available at least once a week.

Opening my blog after a very long absence, I would be sharing my outfit for a friend's baby naming. It wasn't over the top as it had to be really kid friendly without looking maternal and I wanted to play with black and white color palette and this was the result.

I always love me a good black and white picture and I loved the output on this one.
The lightweight sweater was also necessary as it has been raining non stop for a while now and the weather tend to be really cool.
















7 comments:

  1. this skirt look very good on you , and nice outfit :) kisses
    http://ohdebow.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole outfit! I'm so glad you're back. I missed your blog posts! I was worried you gave up on your blog :(

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking elegant and gorgeous! Love the skirt

    xx Cissy
    www.idreamofbunnies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful sweetie!! I love this pairing idea!

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: [Outfit Idea] .A Colorful Scarf.
    Previews Blog Post: [Inspiration] .You Are Not Alone In Your Walk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the skirt is so pretty!♥ you look amazing!:)

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete