Pinterest

Monday, February 17, 2014

Pre-Vals

The pictures were taken before Valentines day but I didn't have time to post it. I know I have been noticeably absent from blogging for a while now but please pardon me cause I have a whole lot on my plate.

The main focus for this outfit was the skirt. Love love this skirt although I tried to make the skirt less corporate and more casual like. The skirt has been my go to skirt for a while now.
And  am also so sorry for the picture quality. I normally don't bother with editing my photos but I have been trying my hand on it of late and it has been poor. Looking at the bright side, I hear practice makes perfect so bear with me till I perfect the act of editing.
 I also seem to have been wearing a lot of green colors of late (at least it isn't black right?) and for a big reveal I now rock a shorter do.


By my next post I would be looking more like this (Thank you Miley). I believe it suits me and am loving not having to do much with my hair in the morning. It makes dressing up a bit faster (just putting it out there).

7 comments:

  1. cute outfit!♥ the skirt is so elegant! and I also love the new haircut!:)

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit, hope you had a great Valevtine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeee your new hairdo!! It suits you and looks so chic and fresh! <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog and post! Love these photos and outfit! I'm ur follower on google+!
    Don't forget to check out my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt is perfect on u.
    Chubbytalker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazinggg :)
    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete