Monday, January 13, 2014

Checkmate

Happy Monday all, to say this weekend was not eventful is to understate the awesomeness of the past weekend up until I lost my voice. Arghhh, I just lost my voice (asides the cramps I was experiencing) that was a major bummer for me.

Anyway, I started my early morning work out which is not easy at all (I have to wake up early and that my friends is not cool) but it's for a good cause and that is to get this body of mine back to shape. Also I have decided to be more consistent (that is bi-monthly) with the economic review aspect of my blog. It might be boring to some but I love finance and that is part of who I am and also it sheds a little light on what I do.

This morning as I could no longer speak well in my amazing voice (smiling), I decided to allow my low hemline to do the talking for me and this was the result. Enjoy.


 As usual I wore a jacket through out work to make the outfit work appropriate. Thanks for reading and your comments are always appreciated.












28 comments:

  1. This dress is lovely and the jacket makes the look really professional. Well done!

    bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
    Facebook Page Bonjourchiara
    Bloglovin Bonjourchiara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!


    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dress is very beautiful.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress :D


    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. you rocked this one. i really love how it looks

    francesca

    FRANK VINYL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Houndstooth is such a cute pattern for winter and it looks great on you! :D
    xoxo
    Sierra Calah ♡ Berry Stylish  

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that beautiful dress! You look so chic! :)

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Outfit Post: A Cozy Day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look!
    http://www.fashionhypnotised.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aamzing dress... you look fab!!!!!
    Kisses doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your office outfits! They are so sexy - you must be getting so much attention from men!
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really great corporate look dear!! ♥ ♥ so sexy and fashionable ♥ ♥


    New post on the blog sweety! :)
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely dress, you look stunning in it.

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! You have a really nice blog here! I like your posts! :)

    My Fashion Jar

    ReplyDelete
  14. so perfect lady!
    XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your dress!! so stylish

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovley dress and perfect match with the jacket

    aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun little dress! Love the pattern, and yes, good to add the jacket for work :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the pattern of this dress. You wear it very well.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete