Friday, January 17, 2014

Black Corporate

Not that am having a terrible day or anything but I would love to have my voice back (this weather is not just good for me) but till I do get my voice back, I will continue to get noticed in other fashionable ways.

So I decided to go with an LBD with heels an easy choice yep especially since I had no sleep the night before (that is another story for another day) and I wanted to still look amazing. What I love about a pair of heels is that it can elevate just about any piece into  a classy outfit.

I went for a simple but classy take on looking noticeably fashionable. What are your thoughts on that.



 The light was very poor because well the weather sucks and my eyes were puffy which was probably a good thing to hide the face.





15 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    http://www.fashionhypnotised.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are always so chic!
    New post on my blog…let me know what u think about it!
    Nameless Fashion Blog
    Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  3. look good as always.

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!! I love your outfit! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Outfit Post: Winter Red

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all black outfits a lot! Great pair of heels as well! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunninggggg!<3
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful dress and the shoes!
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely dress.

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good look
    My website -http://echeveau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete