Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hello Tuesday

Morning all, My post is coming a little late today due to hectic work schedule that has been on for the past few days plus I have not been feeling too good myself. But all that aside, I am one step closer to knowing who I am, what I want and how I want to spend my life.

Being one who never does things the conventional way and always striving to stand out among the crowd, my take on wearing button up shirts to work is to really button up (not half way or almost there). I am one of those ladies who would wear a tie with her outfit or a scarf to keep things different.

When I started blogging which is not too long ago, I had thought and over thought the blog thing for almost 2 years. I didn't want to be just like everyone else but something struck me, we (bloggers) all love sharing our lives in one way or the other with everyone else without necessary being a pain. After much thought, I decided to take the nose dive into blogging and I am yet to regret it (hope I never do).

My take on button up shirt to work is make it your own and not what every other person does or think should be done.



















8 comments:

  1. Beautiful shoes.I love how you carry this simple outfit.
    Your body is gorgeous!!
    xx


    Style Of OzOz Facebook Page
    Style Of OzOz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit !

    xx Julien

    http://oohjules.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking fabulous and ready for business. Love the white top.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic look! I love your bun with this too. And you have such a lovely silhouette!

    http://www.foodfashfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! I love it when women wear menswear inspired looks and u definitely rock it! You look so chic xx

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely office look

    ReplyDelete