Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Checked Leopard

Dear Readers, today started out on a very bad note. I woke up late, missed my ride to work, got lost by the taxi I took, realized I left my phone at home and got in late for work which was should I say a bit depressing because I pride myself on always making it to work on time. But as if an invisible force wanted me to be happy, One of my colleague put to bed this morning to a cute baby boy not seen the baby yet but  I know his cute **wink** and that alone is something to celebrate. Although I practically threw on the first thing in my wardrobe this morning, I choose to snap the outfit because I'm happy. Babies make me feel that way and I totally needed that this morning.

Although I wore checked dress and leopard flat (had to change to heels for work though and could not take a picture of that) am of the opinion that they totally go together. You could disagree with me but I love the combo. Enjoy the rest of your day and find below the pictures.









2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress. Love the mix of prints. Don't worry everyone is late once in a while :)

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete